Mule: Update on the ServingXML transformer

This is just a short post to give you the latest news on my Serving XML transformer for Mule. I have updated the pom, so now the project builds properly with maven. Hopefully this will improve my build statistics on MuleForge's bamboo :)
I have also included a small unit test, taken from the samples included with the ServingXML distribution, that shows how you can use the transformer _without_ Mule. I will provide working samples, integrated with Mule, later. People that are familiar with Mule and how to configure transformers should be able to use this transformer in their setup.
Good luck ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remove copy protection from PDF documents

The story of the Cobalt Qube

Failed to issue the StartTLS instruction: Protocol error