Visual Studio .NET 2003: resx files ...

I have a project containing custom pipeline components. Each component has its own .resx-file. For some reason the .resx-file for ComponentA was included in the project as a seperate file and the .resx-file for ComponentB was only visible if you clicked the [+]-sign left of my component.
I had no idea why there was a difference between the visualization for both .resx-files. When I edited the .csproj-file, I saw why it happened:

<File
RelPath = "ComponentB.resx"
DependentUpon = "ComponentB.cs"
BuildAction = "EmbeddedResource"
/>
If you remove the DependentUpon property, the file becomes visable in your project.
Dunno how to do it without editing the project file though ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remove copy protection from PDF documents

The story of the Cobalt Qube

Failed to issue the StartTLS instruction: Protocol error