Biztalk: RIP

Biztalk died on me today after choking on an 18 MB IDOC (= flat file message from SAP) message.

A catastrophic failure occurred in the BizTalk service.
The service will shutdown and auto-restart in 1 minute.
If the database is still unavailable, this cycle will be repeated.

Error message: Parameter is incorrect
Error source: System

BizTalk host name: BizTalkServerApplication
Windows service name: BTSSvc{940AAE5E-0C6F-401E-83B2-D00BFF7792BB}

I already ran the Config Framework wizard, but untill now, no joy :(

 


Update!


I found why I was getting the above error. It seems one of the IDOCS I was using for testing lost some trailing spaces in one of its segments. This resulted in the above error ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remove copy protection from PDF documents

The story of the Cobalt Qube

Jori Hulkkonen feat. Jerry Valuri - Lo-Fiction